22 7 / 2014
When you go to someones house for the first time and you sit there like
21 7 / 2014
05 7 / 2014
23 6 / 2014
19 6 / 2014
remember that rumor we all believed in middle school that marilyn manson got the bottom half of his ribcage removed so he could blow himself??
What the fuck kinda middle school did you go to
lmao I so remember this!!
19 6 / 2014
This guy went to Morristown Beard so I already had an idea of his type. (None NJers - just google image the place.....it will tell you all you need to know.)
- 1: How do you expect to endure our passionate lovemaking, and, to a much lesser extent, production of an Alex, Alexander, (he continues on with mixes of my name and his name, which is Philip, GROSS).
- 2: Oh that's appropriate.
- 1: (sends me an "OKAY" sad face meme)
- 2: *radio silence*
- 1: Asks what I do at my job.
- 2: I just want a gentleman that isn't a weirdo referencing sex instantly ;)
- 1: Don't take it so seriously. It's not like it was vulgar or even forced context (OH REALLY BC IT WAS REALLY RANDOM). I think it behooves any guy to assert himself with cheeky conversation in the name of fun when the power of mutual attraction is established. (OH, THROW UP.)
- 2: UGH. NO.
- 1: So.. are we not done here then? You just prefer I can the suggestive talk for the time being?
- 2: No. Yes. It's not appropriate at all and it's a turn-off.
- 1: (sends me a BUT I LOVE YOU sad face meme)
- 2: Comeee on. I'm being serious here.
- 1: I have noted that it's not your thing but not sure what else to say on the topic. The way I view it is that physical attraction with a little bit of flirty talk is currently carrying us so why completely disregard so much of it? It was just a joke playing off the soulmates/steamy chemistry rapport plus the brunt of the joke was really the names. I've never seen such an adverse reaction to something harmless like that.
- AND I'M DONE HERE BYE.
- LOL not surprised he went to Mo-Beard. Ugh...